ULO Optics manufactures Silicon and Copper mirrors and phase retarders, with different configurations specifically designed for high and low power lasers.
For more information:
Dimensional tolerances for standard lenses, windows and mirrors are as follows:
- Diameter: +0/-0.1 mm for most diameters, +0/-0.05 mm for 1.5″ lenses
- Centre thickness: +/-0.1 mm
- Edge thickness variation: most lenses within 0.03 mm and some within 0.05 mm
- Focal length: +/-0.5%. Some long focal singlet scanning lenses can be 1 to 2% due to highly meniscus shape
- Surface form: typically less than 1 visible fringe on a 38 mm diameter test area
- Surface roughness: within 20 Å rms
Tighter tolerances are possible on custom optics. Sometimes they are interrelated if very tight, e.g. the achievable flatness on a window can depend on the thickness (rigidity).