f-THETA SCANNER LENSES
ULO Optics’ ZnSe singlet scanning lenses, the TSL series, are optimised to minimise the off-axis aberrations.
- best compromise for all aberrations, field flatness and F-theta error using a single-element, spherical surface lens
- for beams up to 15mm full diameter
- focal length from 75mm to over 2122 mm
- covering field sizes from 50mm to 1500mm square
- use extends over many engraving, marking and cutting applications
- designed to be positioned at the same location relative to the scanning mirrors, so are directly replaceable with another focal length
- also available mounted
- available with a number of different coatings for different wavelengths
Standard singlet f-Theta scanning lenses for a 15 mm diameter beam:
|Part Number||Field Size||Focal Length||Spot diameter (s.d.)*|
|48TSL75||50 mm||75 mm||171 (49) micron|
|48TSL100||70 mm||100 mm||181 (41) micron|
|48TSL150||105 mm||150 mm||219 (32) micron|
|48TSL200||140 mm||200 mm||269 (28) micron|
|48TSL250||175 mm||250 mm||320 (23) micron|
|48TSL300||210 mm||300 mm||373 (20) micron|
|48TSL360||250 mm||360 mm||445 (16) micron|
|48TSL400||280 mm||400 mm||481 (15) micron|
|48TSL435||300 mm||435 mm||525 (15) micron|
|48TSL720||500 mm||720 mm||850 (9) micron|
|48TSL1150||840 mm||1150 mm||1390 (6) micron|
|48TSL1285||900 mm||1285 mm||1520 (7) micron|
|48TSL2122||1500 mm||2122 mm||2480 (3) micron|
s.d.* = Standard deviation
Spot diameter is determined from optical computation and are not measured values from marking or engraving. The width of an engraved line is affected by laser power, material, scan speed, etc and is normally less than the values listed here.
Should smaller spot sizes be required for the same focusing lens, we recommend the use of multi-element lenses, or of our larger diamter singlets (Please call for more info on the larger diameter singlets).
Please note that this page is only a representation of our most commonly used replacement f-Theta singlet lenses and is not our entire product line. If there is an item not listed or you have questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.