ULO Optics is a company whose employees are critical to it’s success. As a leading manufacturer of Laser Optics and Thermal Imaging components, we are a close-knit, personable team with a fast-paced business culture. ULO Optics offers comprehensive career development in an environment that seeks to get the best from each employee, whilst rewarding hard-work.
Our attractive salary and benefits packages ensure we attract and retain exceptional individuals who succeed through a commitment to drive innovation. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holiday, a company-wide bonus incentive and much more.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We thank you for your interest in our company, and we will contact you shortly if your background meets our requirements.
Due to retirement of the current Sales Administrator we are looking for 2 new staff. Although the roles would be independent cross training would be provided to ensure holiday cover.
The role known as Post-Sales will handle the incoming orders:
- Logging orders on our Sage Accounting & Manufacturing System
- Provide order acknowledgments with agreed delivery dates
- Update customers with production updates
- Issue Purchase Orders for materials
- Update Connexiom purchasing system. This is an on-line ordering system used by some of our major clients.
- Share telephone answering duties
- Supporting the general administrative needs of the team
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel, and general computer skills.
- Experience of creating quotes, purchase orders and managing invoices.
- You will be smartly presented with good numeracy, excel and literacy skills, and will have the ability to communicate in a professional manner at all levels.
- Helpful and professional telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and progressive company who are committed to your professional development.
Job Type: Full-time